Sunday, March 19, 2006

Of ridicule.

Hello all it's 9 in the morning and im awake with the cough (kinda) subsided already. Is subsided the right word to use? Yea okay whatever lol.

Anyhows i gotta go get ready very soon. Going out in half an hours time. Cannot la, the vain yumin inside me will dilly-dally her way through :)

Hm.
Is it me who caused all the emo-ness last night (/this morning)? I'm sorry if it's me allright.
Yazid sonny felt emo. (over a video =x but eh it makes sense LAH the video somehow managed to evoke some kinda.. feelings?)
Anthea felt emo (she cried )): )
Mikhail felt emo (he seems lost)

Feel better, please. Especially anthea!
You're a few thousand miles away &ive missed you so! Please be fine and do away with those problems kay? I could do without these feelings, too.

Ah, feelings. Complexed feelings that leave you feeling sad/emo/upset/crazy/whatever.
Can i do without these feelings when i have absolute no time to go bother about it? Or maybe i shall pretend.

I need a good listen of a feel-good song.

Or maybe try to cheer myself up with these.

Korean madness. Have you guys watched it? You should. They're crazily funny.
Sis and i laughed in the wee hours of the morning at 'em. Great entertainers, too bad they act so spastic or they could have made it as good singers.
Warning : they're darn un-saned. Lol.


Just read what he says. Hahahaha. In the second one he acts sooooo fakely. But i can imagine that so well. Can't you just feeeeeeel the fakeness? LOL(:


&Time to think chem. I hope my cousin's going to teach me :/ I hope she has the time I hope she gets well, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home